Tuesday 6 September 2011

Pixie Lott has dismissed suggestions "manufactured pop puppet"

Pixie Lott has dismissed suggestions that a "manufactured pop puppet" is.

Leeds Festival tickets online

The 'Broken Arrow' singer lingering belief that he has some control over his career by being admitted to disappointment, insisting that she has been "obsessively" trying to crack the industry from a young age.

She told The Mail On Sunday, "The biggest misconception about me is that I'm a manufactured pop puppet. I'm my own creation and I march to my own beat.

"I've been writing my own songs since I was 13 and I've accumulated hundreds of them. I've been working obsessively in the studio since my mid-teens."

However, Lott said he never doubted the credibility of the rewards that hard work can not be saved.

She gushed, "One by one, my childhood dreams are coming true. As a kid I'd watch MTV and think how great it would be to have my own music videos on those shows. Now I turn on MTV and, along the bottom of the screen, it often reads, 'Coming next… Pixie Lott.' That's so strange that I can't even begin to make sense of it."

1 comment:

  1. hiii ... Nice Post ..

    For More Entertainment .. Visit ..

    WWW.ChiCha.in

    WWW.ChiCha.in

    ReplyDelete