Saturday 2 July 2011

Pixie Lott hasn't teamed her outfit with large amounts of jewellery

Pixie Lott not leave home without equipment because she feels uncomfortable with large amounts of jewelry she got her organization would not.

She said: "My fashion mantra is make it your own. You can take a simple dress and put personality into it by adding your own little touches.

"I won't leave home without accessorising. I don't feel right without rings on every finger, an armful of bangles or flowers in my hair.

"My jewellery box is full of Disney Couture, Rock 'N Rose, Tiffany & Co and trinkets that belong to my gran."

Pixie experiment with different colors for the summer to enhance his wardrobe is resolved.

She told Now magazine: "My summer style resolution is to inject more colour into my wardrobe.

"This season is all about bold colour blocking and clashing brights, so I've just bought a pair of colour pop blue wedges. I have more fun with fashion when the sun's out."

1 comment:

  1. hiii ... Nice Post ..

    For More Entertainment .. Visit ..

    WWW.ChiCha.in

    WWW.ChiCha.in

    ReplyDelete