Tuesday 11 January 2011

Pixie Lott and Oliver Cheshire seen in Cocoon Restaurant

Pixie Lott seen a nice smile in this picture as she with her lover Oliver Cheshire was spent a time in Cocoon Restaurant which held on London on 7th January Friday night.

British gorgeous Pixie ,19, and her's birthday coming up in this week then she will turn soon be 20 so began sending her birthday wishes on Twitter @pixiesongs.

Pixie currently dished that when she saw someone wearing something from her Lipsy line, she freaked out.

She shared, “I was at a festival during the summer and I saw someone in my dress and jacket from the festival range and I had to stop her, I rushed over and was like, ‘Oh my God, you look amazing!’ She was shocked and I was shocked, we were both shocked!”

No comments:

Post a Comment